SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW ALL PLANS
MicMac Themed Expo
- Artists/ External Groups can choose the exhibition dates from a list provided by the Association.
- Members must fill in the form in all its parts. The Association will confirm its approval within 2 working days of its reception.
- The Association will check the uploaded works and has the right to reject them. In case of arising problems, the Association will contact the Artist/Author/Seller etc. directly.
- The Association has the power to cancel the registration of any member at any time, in the event of some breach of terms/regulation or inadequacy of behaviour.
- The Association will not be held responsible of any copyright violation for any work/article/item etc. uploaded by registered members. Said member is totally responsible for the uploaded works.
- Themed and Group Exhibition will only be presented if the minimum number of works (as indicated in the rules) is submitted. In the event of a cancellation due to insufficient works, the artists will be refunded in full.
- The moneys collected by the Association are registered as membership fees or donations.
- Fees are not adjustable or refundable (except as indicated in point 6.)