What we offer
- Artists can choose their personal exhibition date by contacting the Association.
- Members must fill in the form in all its parts. The Association will confirm its approval within 2 working days of its reception.
- The Association will check the uploaded works and has the right to reject them. In case of arising problems, the Association will contact the Artist/Author directly.
- The Association has the power to cancel the registration of any member at any time, in the event of some breach of terms/regulation or inadequacy of behaviour.
- The Association will not be held responsible for any copyright violation for any work/article/item etc. uploaded by registered members. Said member is responsible for the uploaded works.
- Themed and Group Exhibition will only be presented if the minimum number of works (as indicated in the rules) is submitted.
- The moneys collected by the Association are registered as membership/ participation fees or donations.
- Fees are not adjustable or refundable